Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY.
Your use of the website located at and through www.rememberin.com which is operated by RememberIn, Inc. ("RI") (collectively, the "Site"), is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms of Service (these "Terms"). By using the Site, you signify your assent to these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you must not use the Site.
2. OWNERSHIP. The Site, including the individual images, graphics, text and layout, as well as the compilation of the content displayed on the Site (the "Content"), is the copyrighted property of RI. RememberIn and rememberin.com are trademarks and/or service marks of RI in the United States and/or other countries. The names of other companies and products displayed on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners. All such trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on the Site, whether owned by RI or various third parties, are referred to herein as the "Trademarks." Except as otherwise granted in these Terms, nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Content or Trademarks.
3. USE OF SITE. RI grants to you a limited, non-transferable license to use the Site in accordance with these Terms. You may only use the Site to view information presented at the Site and to make legitimate inquiries or submissions. You may not use the Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any false or fraudulent inquiries or submissions. The Site and the content provided in the Site, including any text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, framed, mirrored, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, sold, transferred, sub-licensed, distributed, disassembled, decompiled, or reverse engineered without the written permission of RI, and/or its third party partners, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use any "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on the Site without the prior written permission of RI. You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any web pages, data or content found on the Site to any other computer, server, website, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that RI deems in its sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits RI obtains from your use of the Site. Unauthorized use of the Site and/or the materials contained on the Site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials on the Site, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of the Site.
4. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. If you register with RI using the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of the Site.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this Site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions. Your use of any RI software licensed by RI through a third party distributor such as the Apple iTunes Store and Android Market is governed by the applicable current end user license agreement which is made available through the applicable third party distributor.
7. REVIEW OF TRANSMISSIONS. RI may, from time to time monitor and review any information transmitted or received through this Site and reserves the right to sensor, edit, remove or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information that RI deems inappropriate or in violation of these Terms.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT LOCATED HEREIN IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, RI DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, NEITHER RI NOR ITS THIRD PARTY PARTNERS WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. RI DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, RESULTS, OR CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR IN ANY EMAIL COMMUNICATION SENT BY OR ON BEHALF OF RI.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. RI ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THIS SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL RIBE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THIS SITE), OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY CSI, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, RI or any third party provider or distributor should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of the Site or its content, the liability of RI and the third party providers and distributors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the subscription fee and service charge, if any, for accessing the Site, or (b) US$100.00. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to RI and without any liability whatsoever, RI at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of the Site. Some states do not allow certain limitations of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify RI and any third party providers and distributors and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of the Site or violation of these Terms.
11. LINKS. This Site contains links to other websites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by RI of the contents of such other websites. RI shall not be responsible for the content of any other websites and makes no representation or warranty regarding any other websites or the contents or materials on such websites. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
12. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us to report possible copyright infringement and include the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C.§ 512:
1.A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2.Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4.Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5.A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send this information to:
13 Jamie Lane
Hopkinton, MA 01748
13. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the State of Delaware, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of the Site and these Terms. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of the Site must be brought within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued. RI controls and operates the Site from its headquarters in the United States of America and the Site may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Site outside the United States of America, you are responsible for following applicable local laws.
14. ENFORCEMENT. If RI takes any action to enforce these Terms, RI will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which RI may be entitled. You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any provision of these Terms will cause such damage to RI as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that RI shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these Terms by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by RI in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
15. TERMINATION. RI may terminate these Terms and/or the provision of any services related to the Site at any time for any reason, including any improper use of the Site or your failure to comply with these Terms. Such termination shall not effect any right to relief to which RI and its third party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of these Terms, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to RI and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.